The package could not be installed. The theme is missing the style.css stylesheet.
A common issue that can occur when installing a WordPress themes is “The package could not be installed. The theme is missing the style.css stylesheet.” error message being displayed when uploading or activating the theme.
One of the reasons you may receive this error is that you have uploaded the incorrect file.
- All files and documentation (full zip folder). You will need to extract and locate the installable WordPress file. (below)
Upload the Installable WordPress file admin area
- Log in to your WordPress admin area.
- Browse to Appearance Themes.
- Click on ‘Add New’.
- Click ‘Upload’.
- Browse and select the theme zip file to ‘Upload’.
Upload Via FTP
- WordPress files can also be uploaded manually via FTP.
- Upload the files to /wp-content/themes/ folder on your server.
- Login to your WordPress admin area to change the theme.
- Check out the guide on WordPress.org here.
More Help Support
Create a Ticket Here: https://gplclick.com/my-account/wcsts-user-tickets-area/
Listify Theme GPL This won’t be the first time you look for a directory theme, but it will be the last time. Because with Listify Directory WordPress Theme you have more than you could ever want or need. Whether you know it or not, many of the websites you visit are powered by directories.
Listify Theme v3.1.8 Changelogs
Fixed: WordPress 6.3 compatibility.
Fixed: PHP 8.1 compatibility.
- When you buy a house – real estate sites show listings.
- When you buy a car – car sites show listings.
- When you pick a restaurant – rating sites show listings.
- When you book a vacation – travel sites show listings.
Your site will be a thing of beauty. Let’s be honest, the problem with most of those sites, while highly functional, is that many of them aren’t very pretty. It’s why the beautiful ones are so popular because they match great photography with fantastic functionality. That’s what we’ve done with Listify Theme GPL.