All In One SEO Pack Pro Plugin is the best WordPress SEO plugin. Here are the features that make AIO SEO the most powerful and user-friendly WordPress SEO plugin in the market. Get the #1 Most Powerful WordPress SEO Plugin Today Join over 3 million smart website owners who use AIO SEO to improve their website search rankings.
All In One SEO Pack Pro v22.214.171.124 Changelogs
Updated: Compatibility with PHP 8.1.
New: The Redirects URL Slug Monitor prompts you to add a redirect if the page slug has been changed.
New: The Table of Contents block allows you to easily display the contents of your article. Its powerful features include custom headings, custom anchors, and the ability to hide or reorder the headings.
New: The FAQ block allows you to quickly add frequently asked questions to your article, which are then also automatically output as JSON schema.
New: Added TruSEO support for WooCommerce products.
New: Added support for the Divi Builder plugin.
Updated: The image sitemap scan can now extract images from all of Divi’s shortcodes.
Updated: The WooCommerce Checkout page now defaults to the checkout page graph for new users.
Updated: Added a new Parent Term smart tag for hierarchical taxonomies.
Updated: Changed the default for the Twitter Card type to “Summary with Large Image” for new users.
Updated: AIOSEO’s UI should now be 100% localizable.
Updated: SEO Overview widget now remembers the last post type you’ve selected.
Updated: Added back the “Edit SEO” link in our admin toolbar menu on the front end of the site.
Fixed: AIO SEO Details column now reloads correctly after quick-editing a post.
Fixed: Sitemaps now load correctly again when NGINX sites are using plain permalinks.
Fixed: Classic Editor emoji is removed again in WP 6.0 so that emojis can into AIOSEO’s meta box.
Fixed: Redirects now take the Ignore Slash and Ignore Case settings into account.
Fixed: URL is now correctly encoded before sending sitemap ping to Google.
Fixed: PHP error in rare cases when a site doesn’t have the character set stored in the options.
Fixed: PHP warning when open_basedir restrictions are enabled due to an external URL in our admin/toolbar menu.
Fixed: Search results preview in Classic Editor couldn’t fetch the permalink of the static homepage.
Fixed: HTML Sitemap dedicated page now shows a warning when entering a URL/slug that includes a space.
Fixed: Multilingual sitemap including translated versions of pages with blank URLs in some rare cases.
Fixed: AMP plugin detecting a duplicate canonical URL when “Reader” mode is active.
Fixed: Microsoft Clarity tracking code is now no longer output on AMP pages.
Fixed: Additional Keyphrases can now be correctly deleted.
Fixed: Redirect tests are now excluded from the redirection logs.
Fixed: Custom field smart tag value now displays correctly in the search results preview.
Why Use All In One SEO Pack Pro Plugin
- SEO Custom User Roles: SEO user roles allow you to manage access to important SEO features without handing over control of your website.
- Google News Sitemaps: Get higher rankings and unlock more traffic by submitting your latest news articles to Google News.
- Local SEO: All In One SEO Pack Pro Plugin gives you all the tools you need to improve your local SEO and rank higher on Google Maps.
- Smart XML Sitemaps Automatically generate a WordPress XML sitemap and notify all search engines of any updates.
- Rich Snippets Schema: All In One SEO Pack Pro Plugin offers complete support for schema markup so you can get more clicks and traffic with rich snippets.
- WooCommerce SEO: Advanced eCommerce SEO support for WooCommerce to optimize product pages, product categories, and more.
- Robots.txt Editor: Take full control over the instructions you give web crawlers about what folders and files to crawl on your WordPress site.